Planning to visit?
All visitors to our farm are required to sign a waiver as required by our insurance policy.
- Every person over the age of 18 must sign their own waiver.
- Legal guardians MUST sign their children's waiver forms. Unfortunately, we cannot make exceptions for this.
- Children under the age of 18 may be listed on their legal guardian's waiver form.
- Good news! To save time on arrival at the farm, you can download and print your waiver by clicking here! Be sure to drop it off with the kind folks at our registration table.
Coming JUNE 23! See you there!
This regularly-held event will feature self-guided tours of our property and an opportunity to to meet our animals!
Registration is not required for open barn.
Horse rides will be offered from time to time, on a limited basis. Tickets for pony rides may be purchased ahead of time through our ticketing agent, or on site.
2018 Open Barn Dates
July 7 (Ends at 1:00pm)
Story Time on the Farm
Storytime is held every Monday from 10-11a beginning the week of May 1st. Join us to read a story and tour the farm. This event takes place outside on the grass, so we recommend bringing a blanket to sit on.
This event is free, though a donation is appreciated to help us cover costs and in support of our animals!
NOTE: NO story time on Labor Day!
FARM CAMPS - Registration is open!
Click to Email us to Register for Farm Camp
Take part in our farm camps to learn about the many aspects of working a farm! Campers will learn about horses including grooming, bathing, anatomy, breeds, colors and confirmation. We will also teach hands-on care and upkeep including stall cleaning, tack maintenance and stable upkeep. Campers will touch on nutrition, including the many types of hay, grains and supplements.
Farm Hand Camp: Ages 7+, Monday - Friday 10a-2p. $430
July 9-13th - $150 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration. Remaining balance due July 1st.
Lil Buckaroo Camp: Ages 3-6, 3 days/week 10a-2p. $300
June 11-13th. Must be paid in full at time of registration. No refunds, but transferable.
July 18-20th - $150 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration. Remaining balance due July 1st.
- Long pants and closed-toe shoes are required for all camps.
- Please dress for the weather.
- Tank tops are not allowed.
- Sunscreen and bug spray are recommended.
- Please pack a sack lunch each day, with the exception of pizza day, which will be Wednesday.
- Bring plenty of water!
- Payment via cash, check or Zelle QuickPay: no fee.
- Payment via PayPal or Square - 4% fee.
- Cash payments can be dropped off Monday - Thursday 4:30-8:00p.
- Checks can be mailed to: 16145 Bruce Road, Lockport, IL 60441
- Camp is held rain or shine
Campers will learn safety, grooming, conformation, anatomy and saddle fit. Kids will make a craft, play games, decorate horses, feed and help with chores.
Kids will ride every day. Last day of camp at 12:45p parents are welcome for "horse show." 1:30-2:00p campers take their parents on a tour of the farm.
M&M Acres differs from other local camps as we are a farm camp, not just a horse camp. Children will assist with the care of our goats, sheep, pigs, birds, reptiles and small animals!
All campers must have a current waiver on file! Please print your waiver here, or fill one out the first day of camp.